Hours: 720 about 30 hours per week
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or other related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in directing and managing successful fundraising programs.
• Experience working with clients or on accounts in B2C industries: preferably in healthcare and/or fundraising.
Direct Response ownership & management: Integrated, multi-channel fundraising strategies and campaigns, including traditional direct mail and all online channels.
• Knowledge of Community and Peer-to-peer fundraising, Prospect Management and Stewardship.
• Solid understanding of business and ability to translate appropriately for internal and external audiences.
• Knowledge of fundamental and advanced marketing principles, and effective communications and education strategies to increase learning and engagement among our consumer audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex technical information and translate it into lay-audience appropriate content or content appropriate for a wide-array of constituents including patients, advocates, registry members, and financial contributors.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams to be strategic and results-oriented in a tactical consensus-driven environment.
• Demonstrated skills in gathering input from medical subject matter experts and developing results-oriented marketing plans that can be used by communications, design, and writing, to implement key marketing strategy
Tools: Asana, Luminate, SF Marketing cloud for managing email campaigns
• Demonstrated success in the development and execution of B2C marketing plans and programs. Previous experience to include writing and implementing marketing plans that generate leads and conversions; experience in gathering/interpreting needs from stakeholders to develop plans; and experience reaching and engaging audiences through an integrated approach, including web, e-mail, social media, print, tradeshow, in-person, direct mail, video, and public relations/media publications.
• Knowledge and expertise in fundraising databases/CRM.
• Basic understanding of Gift Entry and Operating systems to support fundraising