At a high level, the resource will analyze, design, implement, test, and document the TFS to DevOps process and train staff on utilization of the new Azure DevOps ecosystem. For additional details on the request such as qualifications, tasks, and evaluation criteria, see the attachments found in the Buyer Attachment section of the Event.
Four (4) years’ experience in Microsoft TFS administration.
Four (4) years’ experience in Azure DevOps Services administration.
Two (2) years’ experience in Azure roles administration.
· Analyze current TFS environment including its configuration and project lifecycle management design.
· Meet with key stakeholders – to gain an understanding of environment and business processes to determine requirements.
o Upon consultation with key stakeholders and analysis of the current TFS environment, a documented final approach to the DevOps Ecosystem is to be produced and approved by key stakeholders.
· Based on the analysis for the current TFS environment and input from key stakeholders, determine the final approach for migrating to the DevOps ecosystem.
· Design the structure and configuration within the company's DevOps ecosystem.
o A design document for the structure and configuration of DEED’s instance in the DevOps ecosystem is to be produced and approved by key stakeholders.
· Plan, test, and verify the process of moving data to the company's DevOps ecosystem.
o A process for planning, testing and verifying the data migration is to be documented and approved by key stakeholders.
· Migrate all repositories successfully from Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) to the company’s DevOps ecosystem.
· Migrate all projects’ data successfully from TFS to Azure DevOps Services, including project backlog items, tasks, queries, and linkages.
· Preserve the change history of the source controlled items and projects’ work items. Preserve the linkages between the changesets and the associated work items.
· Develop and document procedures for working with Azure boards from the perspective of the key stakeholders.
· Develop and document procedures for working with the new repositories from the perspective of the of the key stakeholders.
· Develop, document, and implement CI/CD pipelines for various application types.
· Research the implementation of the Veracode continuous scanning with the new repositories and ensure that existing manual solution works with the new repositories.
· Provide knowledge transfer.