We are seeking a Mid Level Full Stack Developer to participate as a thought leader and individual contributor in the creation, implementation, maintenance of system integrations and test automation of key SaaS and in-house developed business applications.
This role is responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software integrations for our key SaaS business applications and in-house applications. The Jr. Software Developer will develop an understanding of the business processes and work closely with Application Administrators and Project Managers to deliver solutions that meet business requirements.
· Experience with application development; full SDLC; full stack (proficient in both back end in front end)
· Ability to work independently, capture business requirements, design solutions, and manage projects through to completion.
· Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
· Eager to learn, excited about technology and solving problems
· A customer focused attitude
· Languages: Angular, Java, Groovy, HTML, CSS, Python
· Frameworks: Experience in a tool such as SpringBoot, FreeMarker, Jquery, Vue.js
· Queues: AzureServiceBus, MQSeries, RabbitMQ, SQS, SNS, EventBridge
· Database: Oracle, SQL Server or noSQL
· Automation: Selenium
· Unit Testing: Spock
· Repository: Git
· IDE: IntelliJ
· Azure Cloud Services
· Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required
· Previous airline industry experience a plus
· Python Experience