Looking for an IT Business Analyst that wants to participate in a fast-paced environment supporting the implementation of manufacturing solutions. The MES Business Analyst is responsible for the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of the functional areas of application packages. They are assigned to teams within an assigned business unit and independently utilize various client/server platforms. Individuals collaborate with company customers, staff, IT and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. They are proficient in assessing business objectives and design business processes for medium to high level objectives in such a way that they may be effectively modeled, configured and measured within the package application environment. Individuals are proficient in communicating the application package capabilities and possibilities to designated functional areas, while seeking ways to collaborate with IT members to facilitate transition to and support of the application package.
Supply Chain (plan, source, and make) and manufacturing execution system (MES) experience are required.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Business Administration with an emphasis in a specific functional area or equivalent work experience and technical training
- 3+ years of experience in relevant functional area, two years of experience with application package modules, and one package implementation
- MES Experience
- Supply chain operations experience
- Good business understanding in one or more functional areas, as well as an understanding of the organization’s industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proficient in the ability to express medium to high level technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Developing project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation
- May regularly coach other team members. Has no direct reports or staff responsibilities with respect to providing career development, training opportunities and conducting performance evaluations.
- Agile Experience
- Ability to work across teams and functions to identify requirements, and develop solution options
- strong technical aptitude as the person will need to work with multiple application teams – systems analyst skills are required
- Interest in working in plan, source and make areas of supply chain
PRIMARY TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Rockwell FTPC, Quality Management, Performance Management, Vantage Point, Historian
- Various other shop floor/manufacturing application
- Microsoft OS, SQL Server
- Unix, Linux, JBOSS
- Java, PNUTS, Mulesoft and various development/scripting abilities