Seeking an executive administrative assistant with BA skills.
Required Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor's degree in business or 2 years of related advanced administrative assistant experience
• Ability to communicate with impact and skilled at delivering focused and compelling presentations.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and Outlook experience in scheduling.
• Ability to make decisions based on analysis and business needs.
• Ability to bring a different perspective to situations and challenge the status quo.
• Must possess a strong work ethic and be flexible.
A Day in the Life:
• Assists in formulating and defining project scope and objectives through research and analysis.
• Assists in the development of recommendations to solve routine or standard problems and issues related to business operations.
• Collaborates with the business function to understand requirements and capabilities.
• Researches and resolves issues in a timely matter.
• Actively participates in assigned workgroups, committees, and project implementations.
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others on routine or structured work assignments.
• May prepare presentations to report findings to leaders and assist others in editing presentations